Monday, May 28, 2018

Cuauhtemoc, Week 13



Well first of all it was great to see you all! I can´t believe that was my last video call... yep that is a little weird to think about, it is also weird to think that I am now the oldest missionary in my zone.  I feel like I’m not that old hahaha.  I’ve only got about 22 months now haha. It’s alright though I’ve just got to make the best of these last 10 weeks to get a few more converts here in Cuauhtemoc so that when I come back to visit I’ve got a few people to see. Also, although it was disappointing to hear that everything fell through with the house and the new house, I guess we will just have to see what God has planned over there in Arizona and in Utah, we just need to keep praying and go to the temple (those of us that can...darn mission haha).. On that note I think it would be super cool since I’m getting back pretty early if we can head out to lunch, and then off to the temple so that I can visit it at least one time more as a missionary (I only had the chance to do it in the mtc in Mexico once). And that Monday is a relaxing day, and then Tuesday the 24th starts the party haha.

Alright well onto the week, well my companion is now in his house, he finished this week and at 10 this morning left on the plane.  Meanwhile I did not receive a new companion, this week I am going to be in a trio with Elder Dustin (my mission son) and his comp. Elder Pacheco, 2 missionaries that are in my district and ward. We think that I may get the chance to finish the mission training someone due to the fact that all the new missionaries are going to arrive next week, and technically speaking I don´t have a companion for a week.  I´m just piggybacking on these other missionaries so I’m not breaking any rules haha. But I guess we shall see who my new companion will be this next week. But it is alright meanwhile while I’m here I’m going to help these 2 missionaries to baptize a few people! It´s going to be great!

On that note we baptized 3 people this Saturday! It was great!  One of them was a sister we have been teaching for about 4 months now, she is a little different, but it was really cool she started going to church because her 7 year old kid wanted to get baptized.  So they came and the members instantly befriended her and she has stayed ever since.  The only big problem is that her memory isn´t the best, but we are going to keep teaching her and soon she will be an awesome convert! The other two baptisms where the mother and daughter that I explained in my last letter.  They are super cool, and know everything, they were true golden investigators that were prepared by God! It was an awesome experience for my companion to leave his mission with these last 3 baptisms, as that is the goal of every missionary, to baptize their last week. Great day!

Well this next week should be interesting as I am in this trio, but we are going to work great miracles! And if everything goes well we should be able to baptize as well!

con mucho amor,

-- 
Elder Bunch
México Chihuahua Misión
Cuauhtémoc

No comments:

Post a Comment