Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Cuauhtemoc, Week 11

Wow, I just realized I have entered my last 12 weeks. This means that they could be buying my plane ticket any one of these days, and I start a program that is more or less the MTC in reverse that prepares one to return back to the non-missionary life, weird.  That is crazy that people are already placing bids to buy our house, I guess you guys better start getting a house over in Arizona because time is running short! That is a little weird to think that I might return to Arizona (on that note when they ask for my plane ticket they ask for where I am returning to, so I would really like to know that information when you have it haha). Also I can´t believe that mother’s day is in two weeks, I’ll get everything sorted out next week with skype, just send me an email with my username and password because I once again forgot it hahaha.

Alright, well this week passed by super fast which made it very pleasant, due to it being a week full of work. We found several people who are super cool including one in which we had a 6 hour lesson with him, in which the 6 hours involved him talking and me nodding my head in agreement about every 5 minutes.  We probably spoke about 5 times and not longer than 10 seconds at a time. It is great to see that my patience has improved and my ability to stand in one spot while my comp tried to cut the circulation in his legs to make him faint, unfortunately it did not work... maybe next time haha. Besides that investigator all of our lessons went well and almost every one of them offered us food.  I´m not sure if it has been a blessing or a curse but my entire mission I have been dramatically blessed with food, it is rare that I don´t get randomly offered food from someone on the street or that an investigator doesn´t offer us food.  It´s a miracle that I have withheld my incredible handsome body frame.

This week we had our zone conferences with president Montoya.  As always it was a great experience and he focused a large part of the talk on the new prophet’s message from the Sunday morning session regarding revelation and the new beginning for our mission. Our mission has been trusted with a pilot baptism plan that if all goes well could change how the missions in Mexico baptize and should heavily increase numbers of converts that remain in the church. Guess we shall see how it goes.

Well right now I’m off to a piano recital.  We promised a member that teaches piano we would help her out. I believe that i will be playing perfect by Ed Sheeran.  I guess we shall see how it goes. Beautiful song I just never get to practice it. But I’m playing with other people who are learning just basic piano so I think even if I mess up a little the parents will just be happy to hear something that sounds like a real song (not to say anything bad about those learning instruments), but it is painful to hear the same 5 songs for 2 hours).

Have a great week, con mucho amor,

Elder Bunch

Elder Bunch
México Chihuahua Misión
Cuauhtémoc

No comments:

Post a Comment