Sunday, August 27, 2017

La Junta Mexico, Week 1

Well I finally got out of the Offices and sent to one of the areas I was begging to go to! So I´m super happy to have the opportunity to check this area out! I´ve been put in charge of a nice sized town call La Junta, it originally had 6 missionaries here but due to certain problems with the previous missionaries, they all got pulled out of the area and me and my new companion Elder Merino got put in their place to help this area to become strong once again! I´m super excited to have the opportunity to serve here and to watch the growth of the branch that I´m in! It should be some awesome months ahead of me!

Otherwise this week was fairly plain. I just finished up the training of Elder Dustin to the best of my abilities (he won´t truly be ready for about a cycle or two haha) I also had the opportunity to show him around to all my current and previous investigators and we got two of them super close to baptism. Now all he has to do is find the time to visit them haha. It was a good time in the offices and I learned a ton but I´m very happy to say that I have now been released of my office calling and can spend the rest of my mission as a normal missionary!

Don´t have much time to write today as we just barely got here and we still need to unpack.
con mucho amor!

Elder Bunch
México Chihuahua Misión
Secretario Ejecutivo

P.S. My zone leaders asked me to photo shop the missing missionaries in the picture I think it turned out well haha



P.S.S. And the shirt that I burned was small on me even before the mission, and granted it may be a little tighter now, but that´ll be fine because now I´m in a area where don´t eat much so I´ll be losing a lot of weight! It should be pretty sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment