Sunday, November 19, 2017

Delicias Mexico Part 2, week 3

Throughout this week the Presidente challenged us to find minimum 10 new investigators every week and to have a minimum of 20 lessons.  So this week we worked hard and accomplished success that was higher than both goals.  Our area is super cool and there are many people that are waiting for the message.  We have started to put our faith into the extreme, we are working hard at asking specific prayers to find the golden investigators and we have seen miracles everyday by doing so.  Many times the people we pray to find, end up finding us. Which ends up making our job a lot easier haha. Satan has been working hard against us though, every day of this week my bike tire has exploded and I´m not exactly sure if it is God or Satan doing it because we always seem to find the really cool people when my bike tire blows up, but on that other hand I have to pay about 1 dollar to repair it haha. 
Today we went paintballing, the arena was really cool here, super hot but cool. It was a bit of an awkward experience because over my time here as a missionary I’ve played paintball several times and I have been quite the sniper.  The only problem was that I ended up taking down the same sister missionary about  7 times.  I took down everyone else as well, but I nailed this sister missionary pretty good, luckily, we are friends so nothing much happened, but still an awkward experience.  The experience was especially interesting because at the end of the game an ant bit her and she had a major allergic reaction to it.  Quite the interesting day. On the other hand, Elder Merino my companion from the Junta got changed from my ward to Parral another city in the mission.  His depression came back so they moved him to the area he wanted to be in, so I guess we´ll see how it goes. Another thing that happened was that my mission sonm Elder Marx (the white guy from Ojinaga) was made secretary! He is following in my footsteps haha.
Well that was my week here working hard and taking down the sister missionaries with paintballs, doesn´t get much better than that!
con mucho amor,
Elder Bunch
-- 
Elder Bunch


México Chihuahua Misión





Panamericano

No comments:

Post a Comment