Friday, March 31, 2017

Office Week 1

Well changes came in and dang they were quite the shock.  The president called me up last night and I was thinking that I was going to train again or something like that (when the president calls it is because you´re going to train or have leadership).  Anyways to make a long call short, I´ve been promoted to district leader, but not just any district leader, I have been made the executive secretary. It was quite the surprise to be put in a situation like this to say the least, but I´m excited to have an experience that most missiornaries never have the chance to have.  The wierdest part is after today my new p-day is going to be Saturday, usually, or if it is hectic, Monday (so don´t be calling unless I haven´t written till tuesday ha ha ha).  It´s going to be way cool being a secretary here and I´ll get to know every one of the areas in the mission and every missionary.  My new house is super cool and super big, it should be a pretty fun couple cycles here!

Well this last week was super fun in Ojinaga.  Basically everyone new that I was going to have changes so I spent my days saying my goodbyes and being invited to a whole bunch of parties, it was awesome! One of the parties they made me a soup of a mix of different types of seafood.  It was awesome with a ton of octopus, clams, shrimp. Then another party was with the future baptisms of Ojinaga.  We went over after being invited to a massive BBQ, they invited all 4 of us in Ojinaga and we ate a ton of grilled chicken and steak. It was awesome! The husband is a really good meat cook after working in a restaurant and we all ate until we were full and sick.  We all slept really well that night ha ha ha. It made me a little sad to leave Ojinaga because when I arrived the area didn´t have investigators and was in mission terms "dead", but now that I spent time in both of the areas in Ojinaga I got a chance to help revive it.  Now this next cycle Ojinaga has the potencial to baptize 10 people this month! Unfortunately I won´t be able to attend but it will be cool none the less to play a small part.

Well I´ve got to keep it short this time, so that´s more or less how the week went.  I´ll probably email on Saturday ha ha ha,

See ya in a bit,

Elder Bunch
Ejecutivo Secretario 

No comments:

Post a Comment